Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sweet Finds - Bath & Body Works

How stinking cute is this! Bath & Body Works Velvet Sugar! Just in time for Valentine's day, Spring or Summer! I'm pleased to add this doll like scent to my collection - it's girlie crush sweet (but not too sweet), juicy, refreshing and suitable for all ages. It really is a different kind of scent that keeps you guessing!

A tempting blend of red velvet créme swirled with golden plum & sugared musk.
Top Notes: Wild Strawberries, White Nectarine, Pear Blossom, Apple Nectar
Mid Notes: Pink Jasmine, Golden Plum, Red Velvet Créme, Dewy Honeysuckle, Freesia
Dry Notes: Golden Amber, Vanilla , Tolu Balsam, Caramel, Bailey’s Crème, Sugared Musk
Mad About You! The newest Bath & Body Works fragrance - another winner for me! Again perfect for Summer and Spring. This scent is a bit more romantic floral then Velvet Sugar however I'm really happy with both of them.

A love-struck pairing of soft peonies & black currant kissed with creamy vanilla musk
Top Notes: Black Currant, Luscious Strawberry, Sparkling Cassis
Mid Notes: Ginger Lily, Bright Peony, Pink Jasmine
Dry Notes: Amber Wood, White Patchouli, Vanilla Musk


Last we have another new Bath & Body Works fragrance, Sun and the new Kitchen Lemon gentle foaming hand soap.

Sun is nice but not my favorite out of the three - more like my least. It has that sharp note that most fragrances has these days and for me, can give me a headache. I wish I could go for this type of scent, it's just not for me. The Kitchen Lemon hand soap is as sunny as it looks! Can't wait to see what else BBW brings out for the upcoming seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...