Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Spellbinding

Hello Everyone! Today I'm going to review this gifted (my sweetheart) Spellbinding Look Kit by Kat Von D from Sephora! When I saw this 5 piece set, I knew I had to have it! I love Kat Von D's makeup as is - I have a few of her items already in my collection. My only complaint is the lipstick - it has no scent except obviously what it's made from which can be kind of stale tasting at times however the colors are gorgeous!




Here I have the Spellbinding look - I'm wearing The True Romance Eye Shadow Palette (Poetica) in Babe, Wonderland and You Alone. The Autograph Pencil Eyeliner in Puro Amor and the Sin-Full Lash Mascara in Puro Amor. On lips, Foiled Love Lipstick in F.T.W.


Foiled Love Lipstick in F.T.W.


Look how multidimensional this beautiful color is!


It's a dark shimmery red raspberry color with a deep pink base.






I love the metal compact design. These colors are from left to right - Forgiveness, Sand Timer, Chandler, Tijuana, Wonderland, Shiba, Babe, and You Alone. These are nice pigmented colors! Forgiveness does have a bit more of a fallout over the others but overall I'm happy with this palette and the Autograph Pencil Eyeliner in Puro Amor that came with it.


Sin-Full Lash Mascara Puro Amor - Love it! Thanks goodness for the fat old school brush like this one!




Autograph Pencil Eyeliner in Immortal Love. A sweet chocolate brown.


Eyeshadow swatches from left to right - Wonderland, Shiba, Babe & You Alone.


From Top to Bottom - Forgiveness, Sand Timer, Chandler, Tijuana.


A closer look at Chandler & Tijuana.



Wow, these are so smooth and deep. Stays put! Autograph Pencil Eyeliner in Immortal Love & Puro Amor.

What are your thoughts on Kat Von D's Makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...