Friday, January 17, 2014

A Taste of Violets

Here are a few new items of Beauty, Trinkets & Gifts. All of these things are a good representation of who I am - a long lost soul from the past, who hold's dear, beauty of our past lives.


This is a tattered antique French silk lamp shade from the late 1800 gifted from my Aunt Missy.



Missy also gave me this vintage soft blue milk glass lamp. I love lamps and if I could have it my way, my home would be full of them!
Bottle's and Potions - such dainty vintage delights. The one on the left belonged to my grandmother and the one on the right belonged to Missy since she was a child.
My beautiful Gypsy box from Ashley, crescent moon Flapper pill box by Miss Scarys 13, vintage broach, my taste for flowers - Violet Mints from Chowards (World Market).

Vintage broach - I love to collect these!

Revlon Parfumerie nail polish. I just love these bottles! Spun Sugar has the sent of Angel and Autumn is scented like warm spices.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many beautiful things, you lucky)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do a lot of thrifting and find amazing unwanted things ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...