Monday, September 23, 2013

Ghouls Night Out

Today I received my Perfumes from Enchanticals Perfume! The owner, Monica Valentine, is such a sweetheart and her creations are more then delightful treasures for your soul. Today's parcel, which is always carefully packaged in a small sturdy box with fast shiping, contains a sweet gift bag with my items - Ghouls Night Out and two samples of Harvesting Zombies and I Tricked Your Treat!

They are all perfect for this time of year and I would say that I might just have to order a full size of Harvesting Zombies with it's spiced orange, soft patchouli and a touch of leather scent - well, that is what I'm getting from it and divine it is!

Enchanticals Perfumes also have many samples and sample sets to try before you buy a full size item as well as body butters, body scrubs, soaps and lip balms. Check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...