Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Falling For Berries

Now that Autumn is officially here, I picked up some fall beauty colors for my lips and nails. Deep plums and ripe berries are some of my fall favorites!

Here we have China Glaze nail polish in Don't Make Me Wine that has a more purple tint then wine which is why I liked it! Next we have Maybelline's Color Sensational in Plum Paradise which has a rich shimmer and seems to blend more naturally with your lips. Last, I have THE BEST hand cream ever, recommended by Miss Kate! Desert Essence Organics Pumpkin Spice Hand Repair Cream. This hand cream is not only amazing but has repaired my splitting, peeling nails which has made my nails grow healthy and strong! A must have for the chilly weather to come. Click Read More for more more more!



Plum Paradise Lips
Swatch of Plum Paradise
Don't Make Me Wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...