Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blackberries & Devil Vixens

As I have mentioned before, for this Autumn season, I wanted to change it up some and explore some Apple scented perfumes. With that, I have also had a craving for Blackberries! Deep, dark Blackberries and that I indeed found! Delicious and mysterious with hints of Black Tea and Black Musk - Blackberry Noir from Alkemia, perfect for what I was dreaming upon.

I also received two requested samples of Alkemia's fall collection - Devil's Dandy and Vixen. Both intriguing with Vixen being my top choice with her soft, light yet warm Pumpkin Amber blend. I'm never disappointed in their quality, service and long lasting perfumes - definitely in my top 5 perfumers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...