Friday, April 18, 2014

Pretty in French Pink

Easter is getting close and all the pretty pastel bunny colors are in the show - reminding me of this French Provincial dresser and night stand I did for Bella, with her help of course! AND can you believe I got this set for FREE through Freecycle! Actually, I have gotten many awesome items from Freecycle and every city has one, even a few Freescycle groups you can join - just check out the link I provided. I also Freecycle everything I don't want or need any longer to keep the give and take dynamic going ;)

For complete instructions, click on the YouTube link to the video page.




 

1 comment:

  1. My childhood bedroom was decorated with French Provincial and I still use all of it in my house except for the headboard. I love that style! I'm enjoying your videos too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...