Sunday, March 30, 2014

Gazing in the Garden

Leave it to me to naturally be drawn to Victorian beauty - without even knowing it was used in the Victorian era.

I love to garden and all things garden related - it's also a way to feel close to my great grandmothers who have passed on. This year I planted 7 roses and wanted to expand their beauty by placing a Gazing Ball in my garden. I found myself very drawn to them so of course I had to check out the history of them - not surprised that they were very popular in Victorian gardens and has an interesting history and mystical lore about them you can read here. Now on to my Gazing Ball with my blooming climbing Roses (Blaze) and Gazing Balls from the past!




Victorian house, Gazing ball and BOSTON TERRIERS! Perfection!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...