Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Boudoir

Here is my bedroom and all sorts of things that reside within it ;)

Black on Black Ruffles. I made the round pillow.
Old Boudoir Doll


My great Grandmother Vanity with a 1880 Nun and other trinkets.
Old Boudoir Doll


Antique Compact 
My Dresser
Antique framed Postcard - Glass doorknob from my childhood bedroom.


My old 30's purse with some Victorian Mourning Hair Art pieces pinned on.

I re-painted these dressers. One was my Great Grandmothers. A touch of Rococo.
My Victorian Spider Ladies.











4 comments:

  1. You have great taste in decor, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the same bed from so many years ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes it is! I had it in storage for 15 years and decided to bring it out. I had to hand enamel paint it all again and it took like a month to dry. It's good to have it back up.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...