Friday, April 26, 2019

Old Town Spring

Had a lovely day out in Old Town Spring with my mom and sister in law Bridget. Did a little shopping and had lunch at a tea room. I also just like to get away and feel like I'm in a story book ....

Click read more to always see the rest of the pictures behind the cut.


Loving this green leather furniture! It reminds me of absinthe - I want!
Sucker for plums, purples and lavenders!
The Tea Kettel Tea room.

Mom and Bridget!
Lavender flavored scones, I love floral Foods!
I love all things celestrial, had to have this star.
One of my favorite candle brands, Orleans and for years me and my mother always got this White Musk soap that is absolutely wonderful! An absolute tradition!
Picked up some goodies for my Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...