Thursday, November 8, 2018

Our Halloween Dinner

Every year I like to prepare a Halloween dinner as fancy as I can get! - another tradition of ours!


This year I put a lot of thought into it and it came out SO FABULOUS!!!! I ate and ate until I couldn't eat anymore! Bella loved it too however I had to make hers a little different because she's a vegetarian and I'm a pescatarian because once in a while I'll eat seafood.


For my shipwreck Halloween dinner theme this year, I made black squid ink noodles with a delicious buttery garlic lemon tomato sauce with wild caught shrimp and scallop.


For the side dish I made creamed spinach with pastry tentacles that belong to the sea creature that dwelled within!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...