Monday, October 1, 2018

Burnt Orange

Rusty eye shades are among my faves even though they can be hard to come by. I came across a photo of someone wearing Avon's Warm Sunrise eye shadow and knew I must check it out! While I was looking, I also decided to get a few more Autumn inspired things which I'm very pleased with. I especially love the Deluxe Chocolate lipstick - very lovely.

Keep in mind that all monitors are different. I tried to get as good of an exact shade posted but even my phone vs. my laptop is somewhat different.


Wearing Warm Sunrise eye shadow, Red Brick lip liner and Buttered Rum lipstick



 


Warm Sunrise Eye shadow Quad - LOVE THIS!
 



Romantic Mauves Eye Shadow Quad - So Pretty


Top: Spiced Apricot, Middle: Buttered Rum, Bottom: Deluxe Chocolate
Top: Spiced Apricot, Middle: Deluxe Chocolate, Bottom: Buttered Rum
 

Glimmersticks Top: Deluxe Chocolate, Middle: Red Brick, Bottom: Perfect Plum 
Deluxe Chocolate True Color Nail Polish
 





 

 

 

 

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...