Sunday, September 2, 2018

Burgundy Lashes

As I wait ... the anticipation for Autumn to arrive - to save me from the summer blues...


I saw an advertisement for Voluminous Burgundy Mascara by L'Oreal in which I perked up out of this heated hell of August and went on a search to find it!


A few stores later I snatched it up including this dark blue based berry red lippy - 405 Doesn't MATTE'r by L'Oreal as well - love all my shades of reds ;)


So here's the deal upon trying it out, it's not as burgundy as I thought it would be (see swatches below of both). Perhaps in the sunlight it would be a tad bit more intense I suppose but either way you'll still get a feel of warmth with this Autumn shade with the same fullness and flair that the Voluminous line provides. As for the lipstick? YES of course!    











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...