Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Witchery

I have been to many magical stores in many cities and towns. I've seen some come and go, even watched some grow and expand but I have to say when it comes to the most perfect idea of what a magical store would be, no doubt it would be The Witchery indeed!

Standing mysteriously grand in the historical district in Galveston, Tx. it's a Beauty to visit with much to offer, taking you back to a past time Witchery land....

Here's a few photo's of my recent visit - more photo's, info, psychic readings and scheduled events, such as their superior Halloween Ball and special guest visits, can be found on their Witchery Facebook! They even had a Victorian Séance event and helps out their local animal shelters because that's how awesome the owners are! Ever out this way, it's a must visit I must say!

















3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a beautiful store. I'm so jealous, I don't live near it. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would so live there, LOL! I like places such as this that let's you escape your current everyday world, even if it's just for moment.

      Delete
  2. I must go here soon! Lovely photos, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...