Thursday, May 31, 2018

My Humble Bathroom

Hello everyone! As always its been a while - I need to post a recap post after this. I wanted to post pictures of my bathroom.


When I moved in, it was very drab and depressing. Something had to be done! I'm a big believer that your home surrounding should be magical, peaceful, artistic, full of love - YOU! For your home is where your heart is, created memories and your sanity. If my home is off, then so is my mind.


So I took this bathroom and turned it around. Mind you that you don't have to have a lot of money and talent to do so. A lot of bargains can be found and simple updates such as new paint, new light switch covers, toilet paper holder and so on can make BIG improvements for only dollars.


I posted before and then the after's however this blog always distorts images colors for some reason. Anyway, I hope you get inspired and be sure to click READ MORE, xoxo


 






 
 


































2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...