Friday, March 14, 2014

March BirchBox 2014

Today my BirchBox came in! In this box we have:

Air Repair - seems nice and moisturizing, it's an all purpose rescue balm.
Beauty Protector, Protect and detangle - really liking this brand and smells warm vanilla good!
Gena Cure Foot Treatment Cream - will try this tonight!
Stila Lip Glaze in Red Velvet - humm, didn't take long for me to get sent the dark colors! This is a BEAUTIFUL sheer dark red and I'm very happy with it. I do like all colors though ;)
Dr. Hauschka eye and neck cream - Wish these were a bigger sample size to know if I like it or not.
Ghirardelli Cherry Tango Square - This I tore into right away! I love chocolate and I'm more then fine with getting it in my BirchBox! This was very very delicious!





Interested in subscribing to BirchBox? Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...