Sunday, October 13, 2013

Girl Wonders

I have always loved old things that tell a story with it's scent of past times - especially purses, cosmetics, jewelry, perfumes, coats, etc ....

Here are a few of my finds from yesterday's adventure.

I am so happy over this vintage sterling necklace! Love at first sight! My new favorite!


Interesting little black vintage purse. My favorite is opening it to see what the inside looks like! What color is it will also decide if it shall be mine!

Yay! I was surprise to find the inside being a beautiful Plum Satin! Yes!





AND I found this cute black vintage lipstick container to go with the purse.




This is not vintage but I picked up this awesome compact last week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...